Voidforge katana loses durability when unsheathed

Game mode: Siptah-testlive
Type of issue: Bug
Server type : Singleplayer
Region: -

Voidforge katana loses durability when unsheathed while on Isle of Siptah. I tested this with the other voidforge weapons and other random katanas in the game and this only happens with the voidforge katana.
I also tested this on Exiled lands and it happens only when I have the cold/hot debuf present. However on Isle of Siptah this happenes anywhere without any debuf.

Game version 2.4.284326, beta branch testlive game client

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. While on Isle of Siptah, equip voidforge katana on quickbar
  2. Unsheathe the weapon
  3. Watch the durability meter of the weapon from inventory
  4. Weapon loses 10 durability per sec.

Check the durability on the weapon while being unsheathed.

Edit: After more testing, this does happen on Exiled Lands map with or without cold/hot debuf.

1 Like

Hey @GodlyVoice

Thanks for the detailed reports. We’ve sent it to the team so it can be looked into.
Checking now your other reports as well :slight_smile:

You need to kill in order to regain durability. This is bloodthirsty weapon.

4 Likes

I didn’t read the weapon perk. Thanks for the info.

I should have read that perk too!
Thanks anyways the both of you for the feedback :sweat_smile:

I almost did the same bug report in 2.3. I was like… why is my katana dead?? So ONLY equip it right before battle and unequip as soon as you are done. It will last forever if managed properly. However… it is really esy to get distracted by looting or running away and not remember to unequip.

Make sure you carry a backup weapon :wink:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.