Weapon suggestions (Re upload)

I feel the game needs a few more options with weaponry. Yes, we have a bit of a selection, but the throwing axes and javelins need tweaking. I was thinking maybe add something like longbows and slings for range, and maybe a flail for close range. The long bow would have better free range accuracy and damage, but a longer draw time. The sling would have a bit of wind up, but with decent damage,lighter weight, cheaper ammunition (maybe even use it offhand or with offhand). Also going to add the suggestions of a ballista and catapult as siege weapons with the catapult as a more movable alternative to the trebuchet, but at the cost of range, making it so it has to get closer for it to be used. Also maybe add bolas as a way to halt mobility but without being able to cause damage, and needing to be “drawn” to throw first (sort of like the bow, and maybe it can be done like my sling suggestion). And add some two handed axes to the game please?

I posted this about half a year ago, and it wasn’t really seen, so I want this to be noticed at least a little bit more. I also included the other suggestions replied to me.

Another thing I thought of, zip line arrows or something that lets you hook on a structure, and connect a rope to the ground so you could travel the zip line. This suggestion may have came from my time playing ark aberration.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.