We're losing our patience with all the problems in game!

No reason to thank me lady, as i said to @Croms_Faithful once, we’re sitting in the same boat.
Sure the game has different modes, but the mechanics are the same for EVERYONE.
The drastic reduction of hyper armor and the constant staggering it results in, is equally annoying on PvP and PvE.

What is really sad at times is the fact that the forum is littered with great ideas.

(Got mentioned quite often) but they could have simply allowed shooting inside the bubbles, but the owners, their followers and buildings could get additional buffs. While attackers get debuffs, and/or the bubble adds corruption to enemies.

Or golems would be much more useful for PvP AND PvE if their buffs would affect everyone in range (including followers) EVEN while on guard.
…A better harvesting rate would also help of course.

But we had that discussion many times basically.
FC always boosts stuff to god tier an ruins it afterwards (#SoC).

I can’t remember where it was, but @CodeMage mentioned in some thread there was a test server with selected people.
And @CodeMage got the chance to talk to one of them when that person left the group.
And he said FC seems not to care about any feedback, nevermind criticism.
(Correct me if I misunderstood something @CodeMage )

I guess we can just hope the player counts, and the outrage of various well known content creators will finally open their eyes.

But the latest live stream didn’t exactly hype us up. Would not surprise me if they end the support for CE if the player counts don’t raise again in the near future.

But hope dies last! We are willing to die on that hill! :joy:

2 Likes