We're losing our patience with all the problems in game!

Na I just placed my well dressed thralls in the tavern seats instead and opened a back room out of sight for those clothing optional enthusiasts. :grin:

3 Likes

Desele’s House of Earthly Delights. Was the easiest way to explain the mass nudity at my tavern

1 Like

Nah, not worth it. I just feel a bit betrayed after the game lost so much of its fun aspects within the last 1,5 years.

1 Like

Haha thanks, I’m a bit weary of the idea of having to go back and review and link everything (should probably just save the links because it does happen often enough).

I can’t disagree with you here though. Most of us are hanging on by a thread. There’s always the option of privates but just as many caveats which don’t always solve the gripes.

This is not unexpected. Tencent has ordered such, has little regard for the game, have likely given orders to “do as we say,” even if it causes the downfall of the game. Conan Exiles is a game that, due to it’s success, is failing due to Tencent.

Thanks for the reply! Appreciated.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.