We're losing our patience with all the problems in game!

Usually when I lose my patience with Conan, I’ll either complain about it to my girlfriend or play a different game for a month or two to get inspiration for a new building project.

3 Likes

Actually, there have been numerous requests for features that make our bases and thralls feel more alive and interactive. Maybe taverns were not specified, but it’s a first attempt towards building the mechanics required for a more role-playing friendly game.

Of course, you’re probably right that nobody cried for a tavern system, because RPer requests tend to be more politely and thoughtfully formulated than the usual nerd-rage people mistake for constructive feedback.

6 Likes

I don’t mind the new tavern setup but what I doo mind is the fact that it keeps sending naked guys to by base! :disappointed: respect the dress code!! I don’t need a naked male thrall with a balding middle age hair cut called the prowler just walking in and sitting next to my Leilanie who is just trying to relax by herself after a long day of performing.:grin: heck even the purge now respects the dress code.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Any electrical disturbances near your tavern before naked thralls walk in? Just sayin’.

4 Likes

IMG_1420

:joy:

1 Like

Funcom just need active moderators on their official servers to get back a lot of players.
Me and my mates has gone of the game until you patch it. Why play if you can be instant kill and wiped ???

Yep and don’t forget the pleas of the player base to not be slavers and actually be heroes in the game.

2 Likes

Don’t get me wrong guys, i‘m not saying the tavern is the worst thing happened to this game ever.
But i also didn’t think it is a GREAT addition.
As we discussed many times before, there are quite some things of higher priority (or should have a higher priority).

If the RP folks enjoins this… have fun!

For me it’s just a distraction, nothing really useful.
Of course you can built a tavern beneath your theater, colosseum or church to populate them, or simply build an actual tavern.
From time to time you can recruit someone (if the thralls you can hire are useful is another question).
However, you can have a bunch of npc’s sitting there… and that’s basically it.

I can‘t see how this a useful new feature, nevermind “immersive role play”.
It was nice to test it a bit (i think i‘m not too bad at building)… but instead of hanging out in my base i can knock out dozens of thralls to get what i want.

And i know RPers usually are more relaxed, because they don’t care about numbers and minmaxing and balancing as much as other players.
They tweak the settings the way they want and that’s it.
…Since i built my tavern i didn’t visit it once. :sweat_smile:
Don’t feel immersed there, more like on a boring birthday party where nobody knows what to say, so they just sit there silently until it’s over.

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

All i want is to keep my game. Thats all. Have a ton of fun playing this game. Until i log in one day and my coffer belongs to no one and i cant access it, half my thralls are gone and my loot is missing. Balance issues and gameolay bugs aside, id just like to play the game with the knowledge that when i come back, its going to be intact. Saving your progress should be a bare minimum feature in 2024… its pathetic how many times ive been forced to restart for various reasons.

This is the issue for me with the system. It has less chance to produce t4 thralls than searching the maps and therefore a novelty only.

2 Likes

:brazil: pc Conan Exiles feedback bug @Community

Mas não é por que foi recebido que irá resolver rapidamente um BUG, olhe isso aqui ainda contia com o mesmo BUG visual na Ilha de Siptah mas está lá há muito tempo se lembro desde quando lançou atualização 3.0 de Conan Exiles :thinking:

Para uem não sabe é o mar que deveria estar nas parte molhadas direita e esquerda… “Assim que estiver com tempo vou editar o link aqui” por que esse BUG ainda permanece após várias atualizações e ainda não foi ajustado :sleepy:

1 Like

@tiagoturilli Can you start translating your posts please?

2 Likes

FUncom has not changed how they operate since they started.
Once they go past a point they never look back.
They got your money, they happy.
Once they state a new project, the rest are left behind.
Go play Age Of Conan. Stuff was never fixed.

It needs MUSIC! Yesterday was late!
They look like a bunch of depressed drunkards! :smile:

1 Like

:brazil: feedback Conan Exiles pc xbox ps4 @Community

Recomendo que entenda as regas mas deve informa sobre o problema no suporte ZENDESK
https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Yeah they should add something like a rock band (including pyro techniques) like a Rammstein show!

But the pyro would probably be bugged and set your base on fire! :joy:

1 Like

Recomendo translating your posts

4 Likes

Do you by any chance know how to use a translator?
Give it a try.
You might seem more intelligent if you do.
Or you can familiarize yourself with Portuguese.

Anyway:
Back to the party at hand.

3 Likes

I have a workaround to this:

Place a sign next to your bar door saying “clothing optional”. Then your nudist patrons become a feature, rather than a bug. This is what I did.

My bars serve beefcake in addition to beverages. Proudly.

2 Likes