What's wrong with these pictures?

I won’t even bother going into everything I’ve found wrong since the mounts update. Having been around since early access, I realize it’s not worth the time. Had to share these though. Horses as big as elephants?!? Really?!? No immersion breaker there. Kinda like that 5’11" Conan in the tavern…lol. Pahleeze!!!

But I really like the horses.

1 Like

Tame elephants are weirdly small. If it wasn’t for the follower cap, I would tame 7 of them and name them Dopey, Bashful, Sneezy, Sleepy, Grumpy, Happy and Doc :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Lol!!! Nice. :slight_smile:

They don’t get a varied diet when we tame them - we only give them one thing. It’s the lack of nutrients, see, that stunts growth.

Would be nice if they could be bigger though.

5 Likes

The domesticated versions are simply modeled on the ‘Borneo (Pygmy) Elephant’. Complete heightism! :joy:
(besides, if/when elephants become mounts, perching on them will be a bit of a stretch )

1 Like

I love ponyfants.

3 Likes

But if we can climb the sheer face of a cliff, we can surely climb an elephant. :wink:

Yes @BigDave, but cliffs do not have trunks that chastise the unwary… :elephant:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.