White albino rabbit šŸ‡

, ,

Has anyone noticed the white rabbits on the grass in the south of the map? Were they there before the update? Reminds me of Monty Python and the holy grail
IMG_20220912_010642_560

10 Likes

I wanted to ask about them!
I saw one in the northern area and followed her hoping to get a mushroom or a red and blue pills, but didnā€™t take me anywhere.
The next day I found another but in the southern region.
I just couldnā€™t kill them to see if something else happened.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve also been following it from a distance, hoping something will happen or a treasure chest will appear but nothing. Maybe something else will come in a later update.

1 Like

I keep meaning to ask about these but always forget. I havenā€™t tried to mess with one yet though in case it causes a 1-hit ko and forcing your head to pop off.

3 Likes

I attacked one fearing (hoping?) it would sprout nasty big pointy teeth and bite my head off. Unfortunately, no.

4 Likes

Yeah, I noticed them as well. Couldnā€™t remember if they were in the game before or were something new. Killed one just to see if there was anything special about it, but didnā€™t seem to be. Ran over a couple on my horse as well. Looks like they are just normal white rabbits.

1 Like

I asked for elite rabbits a while back. Sadly, these are just rabbits that have dyed their armor white.

3 Likes

I have it on good authority they were always supposed to be in game, but the bug was finally found and corrected. Enjoy.

3 Likes

Yeah, I got a little scared when I first saw one because I had a noob follower with me and I was afraid the bunny would bite her head off or something.

Then I very carefully tested and poked the rabbit with a sharp stick, and much to my surprise (and a little bit disappointment) the rabbit just died.

Good thing too, because I havenā€™t yet unlocked the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch recipe on my Alchemistā€™s bench.

5 Likes

How about this guy?

3 Likes

Piglet was added with the Flotsam revamp.

Itā€™s been there for a while.

Iā€™ve never seen one in the Exile Lands until now.

1 Like

the pigs are in the pirate bay, trapped in the cage or am I wrong?

This one was in a shipwreck

There are still many things that we donā€™t knowā€¦

ā€¦things we shouldnā€™t ask :face_in_clouds:

There are more unusual long-eared animals on the Isle of Siptah.

8 Likes

Oh thank god. 3.0 wasnā€™t a complete failure. At least they finally got the white rabbits to spawn :rofl:

4 Likes

please tell me that the piglets can be made into pets like the sea turtles on siptah.

Havenā€™t tried. I see an experiment in the future.

It is give somwher a rock that you need too harvest i think on siptha and then white rabbit show up

1 Like

I followed one of those albino rabbits patiently waiting for it to go down a hole ā€¦
to never never land.

3 Likes