Whole Base Gone!

Game mode: [ Select one: (Online official | Siptah 7052]
Type of issue: [ Select one: Crash | Bug ]
Server type: [ Select one: PvE ]
Region: [ America ]
Hardware: [ Xbox Series X]

Bug Description:

Whole base completely gone after last nights patch. Only thing left is thralls. Months worth of time completely gone.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. No idea
  2. (etc)

I don’t even know where else to report this. We had a very extensive build tons of material and just got into playing Siptah after we completed Exiled Lands and now this….I’m speechless.

Event log says everything lost stability. How is this even possible. And after researching more apparently this has been an issue for a while and it looks like they ignore all those posts from the past 3 years about this. So my guess is this post will be ignored.

There we go… Funcom doesn’t like ‘extensive builds’, so… bye bye. :slight_smile:

So I can’t build a city for my friends new players to live in and that’s the end of that?

Hi @ZoloftMuncher

Please make sure you reach out to our team over on Zendesk so they can help you out with some additional details regarding your base.

You can read more about how to submit a ticket here: Official Servers - Terms of conduct, guidelines and procedures