Wild Surge spawns mobs right into high lvl mobs

Game mode: Online Private
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: EU

There is a Wild Surge that spawn on the landmark called Scryer’s Heights.
That Wild Surge spawns lvl I to III npcs on top of pretty tough undeads that shred those NPC’s within seconds.
This also goes for the Surge spawning north of The Artificer’s Chasm

This Surge needs to change location or the npc’s need to get a fighting chance, since i like the idea of them coming out of the portal and instantly into combat but those skellies are insane.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Go on any server and check that Surge.

Sincerely

2 Likes

Hey @Tresko

Welcome to our community.
We’ve sent this information to our team so they can look into it.

2 Likes

I can verify that this is happening. My base is close by, so I’ve farmed that surge many times. As soon as you move within aggro range, the nearby skellies swarm the thralls and tend to wipe them out pretty quickly. The problem is greatly lessened with the new 3-wave spawn system, but it can still happen.

2 Likes

+1
also adding that the wild surge that spawns in x=190,716 y=54,332 usually agros the giant spider and they die

2 Likes

Game mode: PC: (Online private)
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvE
Region: [US]

Wild surge at Scryer’s Heights, the thralls always immediately attract the NPC’s (3-5 NPC’s) and get slaughtered and it is too much to fight both at the same time, just needs to be moved a small amount further away

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.