Work benches magically have double the slots

Game mode: Singleplayer
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Here]

Game bluescreened and when I reloaded some of my work benches like the tannery blacksmith bench and carpenters table suddenly have double the storage. 2 regular chests as well. My armor bench disappeared and a few other things like walls and fences gone too. Also crashed again later and my weapons and armor on my person vanished along with journey steps completely reset but not feats or anything else. Is it just single player having these issues?

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

My game froze yesterday on me, no blue screen though. I had to close the app, then when I loaded the game I was in desert, with some of items missing from inventory (a lot of demon blood which I had from the volcano) and my journey steps were reset. I went back to my base, from which some of my chests had disappeared, a few shelves on the walls, and almost all the items placed on tables.

I was in single player offline as well. It’s the first time this happened since the launch of the game.

The game seems to have sort of auto corrected from last report. After just crashing again (seriously this game is great if I can put up with this) the 2 chests and blacksmith bench that were glitched with extra storage and my non glitched bedroll disappeared. Along with about an hour of progress.

It seems like the game is somehow… decaying, at an accelerated rate too.

3 Likes