Xan Guide to Alpha Symbs (Trox)

Last edited by sawtyss; Jun 13th, 2011 at 15:04:36.
o you want put your alphas on? Remember that this won’t be easy, but it is doable :stuck_out_tongue:
This guide is HEAVILY based on Guide to 300 Symbs(Trox version), but it was pre-Xan, so it needed some updates.
Symbiants are listed in the order I put them on.
Right Wrist,Left Arm, Feet
Equipment: click
Buffs: Neuronal Stimulator, Treatment Expertise, Superior First Aid, Feline Grace, Enhanced Senses, Composite Abilities, Improved Cut Red Tape
Perks: Treatment Transfer
Contracts: QL200 Psychic, QL250 Treatment, QL250 Intelligence

After putting the above 3, we are done with all psychic symbiants, so we can ditch the head implant, and put the head on

Head
Buffs: Neuronal Stimulator, Treatment Expertise, Superior First Aid, Feline Grace, Enhanced Senses, Composite Abilities, Improved Cut Red Tape, Last Minute Negotiations

Additional treatment, and sense from head symbiant will come in handy now, we’re putting all symbs requiring sense, EXCEPT ear (we will need it for later)

Eye,Right Hand
Buffs: Neuronal Stimulator, Treatment Expertise, Superior First Aid, Feline Grace, Enhanced Senses, Composite Abilities
Contracts: QL200 Agility, QL250 Treatment, QL250 Sense

At this point we’re basically done with Psychic, or Sense requiring symbiants, so we can ditch the chest implant

Chest, Right Arm
Buffs: Neuronal Stimulator, Treatment Expertise, Superior First Aid, Feline Grace, Enhanced Senses, Composite Abilities
Contracts: QL200 Agility, QL250 Treatment, QL250 Sense

All that is left is to put on waist and leg symbiants. We’re gonna be using a modified brain setup for that

Waist,Legs
Buffs: Neuronal Stimulator, Treatment Expertise, Superior First Aid, Feline Grace, Enhanced Senses, Composite Abilities, Improved Cut Red Tape

Now… I chose to implant a QL300 Refined Ear instead of the Symbiant, due to the fact that it doesn’t have the Nano Cost modifier. So my job was a wee bit easier here.
It’s requirements were 1231 psychic and 2051 treatment

Ear
Buffs: Neuronal Stimulator, Treatment Expertise, Superior First Aid, Feline Grace, Enhanced Senses, Composite Abilities, Improved Cut Red Tape, Extruder Nutrition Bar
Contracts: QL250 Psychic, QL250 Treatment, QL200 Intelligence

And the final outcome: click

Congrats on putting your alphas on!

Posted by tradalotrox

All except brain are possible without towers/contracts. I did brain with about ql500 worth of contracts and I had to temp join an org for brain. Didn’t have any contracts at that time in my own org so all the rest went in with no contracts. Although you need pretty much every single buffing item.

Posted by sawtyss

I can’t agree with that… If you truly got every single buffing item in game you could do with just the intelligence contract, making this a QL250 contract req. Treatment can be gotten from a variety of items I did not have, but you would have to have virtually EVERY single one of them for it to work

Posted by Ventor

Got mine in too (except leg but put the intel instead of Alpha), thanks for the guide. I got contracts for sense, int, psy & treatment.
Managed to do it without Bellum Badonis chest and Awakened burden, nor the +14 treatment garden key, so I had to do some changes to the setups above (eg use int/psy ncu instead of treatment ncu), along with 2 ql 280+ nano sleeves. I also didn’t have any ql 300 imps (some 295, others 270+ for treatment). It was very close for int and treat (had exactly enough to put brain in), had to use +2 bar and replace V-Five breathing space with another Sword of Dusk to get 1276 int Was a fun day!

Last edited by Ventor; Apr 7th, 2016 at 09:40:43.