Xbox Hotfix (20.10.2018)

I’m having the same issue, with bears not eating anything,
as well as my normal human thralls not eating…

I don’t se anything’s got fixed since big and Hotfix updates. I’m playing Offline Co-op mode:

• Thralls just die when game chrashes or I close ir of starvation. Food disapeared. Same with pets. All my Thralls just For that. Will you give em back to me???
  • the Walter well Is just a spend of Time and materials. It’s not fixed.

Give us a Solution. My wife and I sufered same issues.

The past few days of play I have glitched through almost all surfaces, I can’t open any unlocked boxes or any crafting stations.
I don’t know if this has anything to do with patches or update or bug fixes but like I said it just started.
Attempted Solutions;
log out and log back in
Reboot system (xbox one)
Reinstall game
Restarted server
After all that I still fall through the walking surfaces and cant open anything. Any other suggestions?
Sry if this is posted in the wrong place.

Nm. Reset my server again and everything is working now.

Thank you for this much appreciated, this is a welcome addition, I would also like to see a DLC that would resemble, somthing of the Roman Empire. The last game that banked off that theme was Ryse Son of Rome. It was an xbox one launch exclusive title, that style of helmet with red fethers and the red robe would fit right in. It can be put in with the conan lure, it is a popular took and would enhance the content already in exsistence and draw in more players who are into that type of craft. It be nice you could add a battle arena or building pieces to make our own colosseum or the conan equivalent, we could outfit our thralls as gladiators and have ourselves a place to test armor placed on NPCs. It would be spectacular idea everything is well suited for the conan spotlight, But if it could be mixed in with conan universe with a different name so be it. Please also make thraws collect resources for us, even if its like 25 wood an hour, you could balance this by the thralls gaining corruption being away from there master. They would need a dancing thrall to cure there mind, maybe go to the colosseum to cure them, Make roads our thralls will be bound to after we place them, and it can be its own living breathing civilization.

Hey guys, is anyone else experiencing constant crashing in Conan exiles?? Would the crashing have anything to do with the base,fortress, town building?

1 Like

We have released a new patch for the Xbox version of Conan Exiles:

1 Like