Xbox Patch (05.12.2019) - Mounts! Follower leveling system! More combat rebalancing! But…by Crom! There’s even more?!

Hey, ich finde Fehler passieren ist auch ok, aber das sie sich seit mehreren Tagen garnicht mehr äußern ist schon etwas dreist muss ich sagen. Gruß

mal ist ja auch kein problem. aber vorallem passiert es bei conan einfach bei fastg jedem update. die bekommen das nicht hin. und dann nicht melden wie du sagtest und vorallem nicht schnell fixen… das update ist 4tage her… nix… manche leute können garnicht spielen… das geht doch so nicht

i cleared the cache on my xbox and it seems to help, opening thrall inventorys still lag a bit, but no disconnect for an hour now

1 Like

Having same trouble, try to open inventory and it crashes, I thought that patches were supposed to make the game better, game not playable, and they want 9.99 for more down loads when can’t seem to get the initial down load from a year ago working correctly, ruined this game now but hey they got our money, sure makes it hard to want to support this company at anything

Who care about updates if we can’t play the game?

FIX THE GAME.

Don’t do anything else.

FIX THE GAME.

1 Like

Broken games are the worst trend of gaming today. Gaming companies need to be held accountable by a greater power. This is inexcusable. Where else are you allowed to sell broken products and make millions?

1 Like

Still having crash issues. Lost thrall and carrying items because I could not get in the game and stay on long enough to get items. Cleaned cache and reset internet - nothing helped. This is a great game so I hope things get fixed. Hopefully soon.

2 Likes

It’s been a week now that I can’t play the game. When are you going to fix Conan?

1 Like

New patch is out

1 Like