Yamatan heavy armor texture issue

Game mode: All game mode.
Type of issue: Bug.
Server type: PvP.
Region: France.
Mods?: Yes.
Edition: Steam

Bug Description:

The problem remains the same in any game mode, and with or without mods. The yamatan heavy armor of the DLC and more precisely its top is bug. The texture does not appear. An update is planned to fix the bug?

Cordially.

2 Likes

I have reported this and seen others report it up to a year back, its just not seemingly getting fixed, shame as it ruins the dlc heavy armors look.

No fix ?

nope

have pretty low faith in this ever being fixed, hell if they didnt lock the DLC in the devkit I could fix this shading error myself and send it to them.

3 Likes

Greetings Exiles,

Our team is indeed aware of this issue. Unfortunately, it wasn’t fixed yet since other priorities came to light. However, we will raise awareness about it and ask the team to take it into consideration for a future patch.

Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

2 Likes

Hello, thank you for the response. It is quite penalizing all the same on different levels.

The sooner the better, of course. Good for you.

1 Like

What other priorities exactly? Funcom seems rather quiet lately and this issue has been reported for some time. Not even a hotfix for it?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.