You can take your whole sorcery patch back for one thing

Just give me back the ability to mount a horse. This whole run around the horse clicking a dozen times rigamarole is absurd.

3 Likes

Private server, 50 ping, mounting is smooth as slik.
Official server, 120 ping, mounting is… nah, I’d rather just walk.

2 Likes

Mounting on Siptah is smooth, on EL a torture.
Both private servers (Dawn Server).

1 Like

Yeah even in single player, mounting the horse got weird.
Like if you are not in 172,14% perfect angle, height, weight, eye color, weather, gods’ mood, the character just run to the horse and fails to hop up.

1 Like

what did you guys except when funcom fix this? In the next patch on 6th december or maybe later? i Say it will maybe fixed in chapter 3 or in the next age. And when did they fix climbing? I will say maybe in age 3.

Although barely using horses because well… squishy and lot’s of other ways to travel now, I found that if I have something equipped like a weapon or tool I cannot mount the horse. At all. But if I unequip it, then I can.

1 Like

Horses have an advantage currently. There’s been a bug that doesn’t allow you to use any healing items. If you get on a horse and attempt to use a potion, it’ll fix itself after the “cannot use while on a mount” message pops up. Get off the horse and they’ll work again.

2 Likes

Some of my friends have experienced that healing bug but I myself have not yet. Bringing horses to an active battle or raid is pretty much a guaranteed pony death though XD

2 Likes

Yeah, in addition to it being a ridiculous hassle to just get on a horse anymore, the very broad and thoughtless follower nerf made horses a much bigger liability than they used to be. A lvl 20 horse that had been fed agility or vitality food used to be tough enough that it could intentionally be used as a meat shield in some cases, and at worst it would usually survive some undesired beatings. Now horses just lay down and die every time they see an enemy.

I took a long break from the game and am just getting started with the post-3.0 life. So far all the updates I have encountered make the game worse (have not started with actual sorcery yet).

The healing bug is caused by horses.

Specifically, trying and failing to mount triggers it. I made a video demonstrating it:

2 Likes

Hm… never thought about that. I can’t confirm it on my end until I try again. If that’s the case, then it’s likely due to whatever they did with horses. however, I first noticed it on EL and I rarely use a horse on there. Perhaps I was that day, I can’t recall.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.