Zendesk still does nothing

It has been 20 days since I reported an illegal player to zendesk.
zendesk has done nothing yet.
The illegal player is still repeating his illegal activities without any problems.
It appears that this illegal player is handing over arena champions to other Chinese players and receiving real world cash in exchange.

How solid is the evidence you have provided? Maybe there is not enough evidence in your report to act on it

I submitted to zendesk a video of the exact scene of the illegal activity.
I additionally filmed and submitted to zendesk a chat between the Chinese nationals (in which they recognize that what they are doing is illegal by exploiting a bug).

I knew zendesk was not going to do anything before I made this report.
Because all my friends who play this game have said the following
“zendesk will never punish illegal players.”

I even have a friend who says that he reported an illegal and for some reason he was punished.
I am making this report because I really want to check them out.

Was the Zendesk ticket you logged (with all the video and server details, etc) closed or commented on?
This being the Zendesk Ticket Sysytem: NEW Bug Report Template

It is still open.
zendesk commented, "We will investigate your report and act according to the guidelines for official Conan Exiles servers. "

The video I provided to zendesk clearly shows the player stunning the arena champion, catching him with a rope and riding off on his horse.
Many people know that you cannot stun an arena champion in normal play, and that she is stunned with a cudgel created by a cheat.
The video also shows that the player’s slave has over 60,000 HP.
This is also impossible in normal play.
No one can look at this and think “this player is not cheating at all”.
The best way to do this is to post a link to the video.
However, when I did that before, funcom replied “don’t post about cheating on the forum” and my post was made private.
I can’t do that because if I post again I may be punished.

1 Like

Right now they are still chatting about trading in enslaved arena champions …
I am sick and tired of these scoundrels and funcom’s refusal to crack down on them!

alright, it sounds like you have done what you could. now all you can do is wait