Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Other
Server type: PvE
Region: USA
Mods?: No
Edition: Steam

Official server #1727 PvE down

2022-04-04T05:00:00Z

I’m having the same issue with Official Server #1725 PvE - g-portal.com server status failed to respond ot query over 2 hours ago as of the time this response was sent.

server 6111 down for 6 hours. It looks like all siptah pve servers are. What is going on?

Not just siptah, 1523 original is also down as well as 6109 and 6110 (both siptah)

Greetings Exiles,

We were running a new update on our servers. That was the reason for their outage. They should be all good now. Let me know if you’re still having issues.

All still down for me

Still down for me as well. Thanks!

the server 1060 is still down

1726 still down, checked several server tracker websites that all say its online, but its not showing on server list.

6111 down still

Hey folks, really sorry about the inconvenience. The servers seem to be back up for me. Are you still having problems? If so, let me know of the server numbers and I’ll check.

It affects not only the official servers but also the private servers. I have four private servers, only two of which are invalid with a 9999 ping as of yesterday 04/04/2022

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.