A few ingame questions :)

Hello everyone,

I’ve been trying and enjoying the Isle of Siptah, but there are so many things unclear, I would like to ask a few things, if I may.

1 - Is it possible to drop the Khari Waterskin on official servers? If yes, where?
2 - A rogue player blocked the spawn of the two constant sabretooth kittens in my official server, is it possible to still get them from adult spawns in that small island? I’ve been trying without success…
3- Several recipes require sandbeast bile glands, but where can the glands be obtained?

Thank you in advance for anyone willing to answer. :slight_smile:

Yes, it’s possible, but the probability is very low.

On official PVE and PVE-C servers, if the spot isn’t blocked, the best thing you can do is build a boundary of T3 foundations around it, far enough that it doesn’t block the spot, but close enough to make sure nobody can build on top of the spot.

A strategy like this wouldn’t be necessary if Funcom made certain critical spawns a no-build zone.

As far as I can tell, nowhere. There are no sandbeasts on Siptah. I tried using the convergence trap, but it doesn’t seem to drop inside it, either.

This has been reported to Funcom and hasn’t been fixed. Just like grey-flower lupin.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.