Sand Beast Bile Glands not on Isle of Siptah but needed to create recipe for sword

Game mode: Online Private / Isle of Siptah
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PVE
Region: Canada

Go to a vault , fight way though it till get to end boss beat him, get a recipe for a new sword, yay excited only second time get a recipe from a vault boss. Vemon-infused two handed sword. Go home to base to build and find out I can not make this new recipe that has been put in the game as it required SANDBEAST BILE GLANDS which seem to only come from Sandbeasts which only spawn on the base game.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Get new recipe for this map
  2. Get excited finally a recipe in a vault / RNG pitiful low for drop of anything in Vaults.
  3. Learn recipe and find out it needs something not able to be EVEN GOTTEN on this map
  4. Wonder why there are recipes on this map you can not make, seems like waste of time to do vaults if you can not actually build the recipes you work to get and with the RNG so low even more of a disappointment.

When will this be fixed, how was it missed that there are not the needed items to build the recipes added to end of vault chests.

BTW - Yes I have mods on my private server, NO I did not try it without mods as mods did not remove these glands from the server.

One of the 2 will happen :slight_smile:

1 Like

Right so months from now when they remember or someone again puts in a bug report we will get a fix maybe , is that it , so work to get recipes that can not even be made, how many more will be found to be missing the things to build them, its wasted for it to sit in a box because they forget to put the required items needed to make said swords.

It is pretty easy to add a data base that drops a item as in Sand Beast Bile Glands and then those that find a recipe can actually build their prize not box it for weeks. Or in just a few minutes time , it could be added to one of the drop lists already in the game but instead its just to be filed to the future, some time maybe if we do not decide to remove the weapon from the game.

Three weeks of working though the vaults to find that the 2nd only recipe I have found in 3 weeks of playing this map is useless is very frustrating and their answer is even more of a disappointment.

1 Like

Hides the criticism … lol don’t change funcom hold that mind control at all costs

As another forum member posted: Just add Sand Beast Gland to loot table for the demon dogs in Maelstrom storm or other dog type beast that is tougher than say the regular undead dogs near the tower.
Easy fix to add this material.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.