A Possible Problem as a Result of DDoS

I got that screen quite often too with Firefox.

@FormlessBlackVoid Did we get answer to this?

2 Likes

I was hoping for an answer as well. Maybe the tag is no longer available.

2 Likes

requires vast knowledge of the Meow meows. Or Cat like typing.
adsjbfakjfkdfvhadjfhdfkl
Meow?

mew?

Nya!!!
poptart1red1
Or we are not praying to right god maybe. XD

5 Likes

I was on another site with the same forum a couple of years ago. On that forum the admins could see all stats of members (days until certain badges, like/read percentages etc), but they couldn’t change anything.

:cat2:

I brought an offering of many dead mice to CatBot.

catbot5

3 Likes

Nyanyanyanyanyanyan

1 Like

@FormlessBlackVoid or @AndyB a brief word if I may? I have been trying to re-acquire my ‘Regular’ badge since I noticed I had lost it. I spent a substantial amount of time over the weekend reading a large number of posts and threads, and giving out likes. but still nothing. Is there something I have missed…

I am hoping that one of you could please tell me here or in PM which of the criterion I am falling short on? I wish there was a way we could check for ourselves and save you all the trouble.

NOTE- I have noticed that message notifications and new posts dont update automatically anymore on my device since the DDoS changes. I must manually refresh the page every time I want them to appear. Same with editing my posts. Not sure if it is related, but thought I should point it out regardless.

1 Like

I’ve noticed the same. Additionally, after editing a post (I seldom get mine right on the 1st try), I’ve found that it’s necessary to refresh the page before I can see my changes.

4 Likes

Same, also sometimes when I quote someone it edits it by taking it out.
Then I have to go back and reapply the quote. :no_mouth:

3 Likes

I have also found that sometimes when I try to re-edit a post, it says that “Draft is being edited in another window. Please reload this page”.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve actually lost a post or two because of that. :scream:

I discovered that waiting until the checkmark at the bottom right of the post window appears allows the edit to take the first time.

2 Likes

I don’t have access to that information.

1 Like

@Croms_Faithful hey buddy Crom doesn’t grant bonuses or pay BAR tab your going to have to stay down here with us Mortals

2 Likes

Croms Tab is paid with a Axe to the face, or maybe a sturn look. XD

3 Likes

I understand. Thankyou for the reply FormlessBlackVoid. I know that AndyB helped with the Regulars issue in the past, I will give him one more bell.

@AndyB, are you able to do me a kindness and shed any light on this, or should I say these situations?

1 Like

I recall reading that a new admission to the badge gets a grace period so they are not immediately off the list after gaining the title. Since there is a reported limit to the number of members with this badge, perhaps you will regain your status after the grace period. (Spreading hope.)

1 Like

Drop me a DM and we can discuss this in more detail. Thanks! :slight_smile:

4 Likes