Abysmal Remnant will not attack

Game mode: [Offline | Singleplayer]
Problem: [ Bug | Performance ]
Region: [ NA ]

Upon reaching the end of the dregs dungeon the only voice line you will hear from the snake is “Beloved, you are mine” or something like that. I’m pretty sure in other videos of the fight I have seen different dialogue occurring in the fight instance as well as upon the approach on the stairs; although I could be mistaken.

When you reach the abysmal remnant he will not even face in your general direction unless you hit him with an arrow. After hitting him he will change to face your direction, he may even do a spitting animation but no attack or damage will register or even show a projectile of spit from him.

To make it worse even if you damage the snake with arrows it will start regenerating its health… marvelous. Tried restarting my world, the game, my console, clearing caches etc. This did not fix the issue at any time.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Journey through the dregs and reach abysmal remnant.
  2. Reach the final chamber and attempt to engage the boss.
  3. Try to offset the healing by using hundreds of arrows.
  4. Successful defeat the snake and pray that the rest of the dungeons are actually functional and that no other pivotal boss fights are anywhere near as bugged out.

P.S. How can I enable nudity? I’ll pay!

They are aware of the Dregs being broken. They are working on a patch. did read how to make blue torches on the way in ? You would have to have a European version. I know that much their is other things you would have to do also. European Xbox also I think. @DredgeBowl

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.