Admin mode - fast flying not working

Hey there, i’ve recently become an admin for a private server however for whatever reason it seems I can’t get the super speed flying mode to kick in.

I’ve tried holding down up on the D-pad, repeatedly tapping up on the D-pad, kicking and then trying, holding a weapon then kicking and then trying and nothing seems to work.

I’ve even purchased a new controller, I was using one of the original ps4 controllers and now have the updated model.

Is there some trick to this? It would really help out a lot to have that extra speed as an admin. Funcom community plz send help, tyvm!

Hello @Mr_Triggers, thank you for getting in touch!

The movement speed multiplier is not available for console due to hardware limitations, which is not exactly an issue. You may still teleport though!

But how come the other admins can use super speed flying but I can’t? :frowning:

It has been reported that pressing up on the D-Pad while flying allowed progressive increase of speed, although its not intentional it might help out:

I’ve tried holding down up on the D-pad, repeatedly tapping up on the D-pad, kicking and then trying, holding a weapon then kicking and then trying and nothing seems to work.

I’ve even purchased a new controller, I was using one of the original ps4 controllers and now have the updated model.

I’ve also posted this problem on the facebook conan page and it seems there are others who have the same issue, works for some people but not for others.

Unfortunately, as this is not an intended mechanic / behavior, it’s not something that we can address, apologies for the inconvenience.

Why can’t you just have 2 speeds then and let players switch between them, similar to walking and sprinting when on foot?

The “walking” flight could be for building, and the “sprinting” flight could be for quickly surveying/exploring an area.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.