Age of Sorcery Bugs

All DLC Expansions are bugged. They can be placed but either are invisible or partially there.
Some of the base game structures like the Vault are half there or invisible.

This goes the same for all clothing and weapons.
When the update dropped on Xbox. My community server along with a few others I play in were wiped. Currently we are rebuilding everything :sob:

I haven’t seen anything about this anywhere throughout the forums, so I’m addressing it here.

I have a pic, but because I’m a new user, I can’t upload it :thinking::expressionless::face_with_diagonal_mouth:

3 Likes

I literally just started playing this game the day before this new massive update dropped, and i can report that even some creatures are not rendering properly. I don’t have any DLC, but i keep getting attacked by invisible creatures, most often hyenas, that are only recognizable because of the health bar that is floating above where they should be.

2 Likes

I can vouch for that, died by an invisible tiger today

1 Like

Same. XBox player, I have a Xbox 1 Elite with upgraded SSD. All these problems exist with my server. Ive changed to performance video settings and I still receive unrendered textures for creaters, buildings, and armor. I also frequently crash for me its about 1:5 ratio that I can boot in then I can play for about 1 to 10 mins before game crashes.

Buddy with a Xbox series S doesn’t crash but has the same texture rendering issues and choppy lag. @ Funcom are these know issues since launch on Xbox and will we be seeing a patch soon. Sounds like many are unable to even play, this doesn’t feel good when your paying for a server and own the entirety of the game releases.

1 Like

Hello there everyone and welcome to our forums!

Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us!

We are aware of this situation where some assets were coming up invisible and we have released a new patch in the meantime.

As for the crashing, is the same occurring after patching?

You can find the patch notes for this patch here.

Please let us know if the situation persists after patching the game.

Follow up to my report/comment. Xbox One Processor is not strong enough to handle needed processing for this game. I upgraded to Xbox S and after recent patch most issues went away, most importantly crashing.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.