Age of War Chapter 4 Public Beta Discussion Megathread

I am quite sure that if the system is changed and thralls walk out of the Wheel of Pain, animals will come out of the pen as well. continuity and stuff!

Is there a list of what’s in the battle pass and bazaar for chapter 4?

The 2 big arguments against this are:

#1 impact it will have on official server performance?

#2 how will it impact our thrall cap on official servers?

If I need to get rid of a fighter/archer/bearer or dancer to accommodate a crafter, that’s not something I want to do.

Battle Pass: A heap of Zamoran-themed items. :joy:

Andy doesn’t like to show too much.

1 Like

6 Likes

I’ll go out on a limb and claim this to be the best BP so far, but tastes may vary.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t have asked for any Zamoran themed items, however, I welcome any new addition.

These look great.

Honestly not sure what i have used from previous battle passes. Camel pack, ummmm :thinking:

What I see there is 3 or 4 more wings being added to the plazas.

N

op

e

it’s g

o

o

d.

Boxes and boxes. We used to have hundreds in boxes, but we cut it down to one or two of the ones we wanted to keep.

We have a full cupboard of Dalinsias, including the old school look before they changed her hair. Also, we have topless Fia and Daya, old school Luba, Eina, Sadeh, and quite a few of the old Sepermeru Captains that are not around anymore.

It’s history.

I don’t care about thrall limit, truth be told you need at most 20 thralls to play this game. Crafters are going to be able to fight similar to a fighter, so I see no issue if I have to attach my 20 useless fighters to some benches when they are not fighting in the purge.

There is no impact on official servers. We already have 55 thralls sitting around. Give every fighter thrall a crafting profession and it’s the same result performance wise.

Be nice if when you used a heavy shield or heavy weapons to block a heavy weapon; that fricken hammer, it did a knock back stun for a round/attack.

So I saw content over the Siptah sieges and you took one 3skull’s spot where you could get a legendary katana reliably.

That 3 skull skeleton is still nearby.

1 Like

I don’t foresee this being an option for current official servers. The servers are too old and too laggy to implement this feature.

Probably more likely to see a mod for it first.

Nope. One of the 2 got removed so no legendary katana anymore :(.

The 3 skull gold skeleton over at the new event hub also drops a legendary katana. For some reason I thought he was referencing that 3 skull. Went back and read his post and indeed we were talking about different 3 skulls.

Oh nice. If it’s true then it’s a fair change. Just hope its a high drop rate because the one they removed was garanteed.

The more time I spend on testlive the more little issues I find. The latest is items that I am moving from my pack to a chest and they just

I’ve looked all around in close benches and chests just to see if I put it int he wrong one. Nope, not on my person or in the chest/bench. Go to a different chest, hit the stacks button to move like items and proof there are my missing items

Seriously there are a lot of little problems most are not going to hit right off. Like some armors wont repair.

2 Likes

Curved Slayer is the name of the Katana

1 Like

I just saw a Wak video showcasing some of the new UI…

I see they’ve decided to remove the iconic blood drenched aesthetic for a boring minimalist design.

Sigh.

For me, this UI rework is shaping up to be the most unwanted and detested change ever to any game I’ve ever purchased.

6 Likes