Age of War Chapter 4 Public Beta Discussion Megathread

do they patched something? my beta client is updataing, but i didint found any info

1 Like

Great picture Xevyr! Tell me, is the door opened via the interact button, or does it need to be blasted open?

Wow that battlepass looks like a snoozefest

You mean my one reason left to play?

1 Like

HUH? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Imgur

I dunno, maybe it’s just me but with less than a week until launch we shouldn’t be seeing bugs like this. I have a feeling next Tuesday will be a mess :man_facepalming:

You guys don’t remember Conan always having to find new Swords of Crom because it was so weak it broke every other fight? What movies and comic books was I reading? Cause I remember it being like every other book/movie his sword broke

2 Likes

And we all know this bug will hit live version.
Then it will take Funcom 2+weeks to drop a hotfix that may fix the issue.

Dude, that’s every patch for them. Are you new to Funcom games ? :smiley:

I have never seen a dev team introduce as many bugs at this, and fail to address existing bugs, so consistently with updates.

This is one of my favorite games, but it feels more like an abusive relationship. I want to feel love & joy, but all Funcom does is slap us around.

4 Likes

There is a fine line between realism, story accuracy and fun.

One shouldn’t break the other too much.

After all
 they took it away from us, no one asked for it to be this way
 but they did it anyway.
And now we have people saying they like it and people say they hate these changes.

Man it’s been a while since the game up-front called me fat like that.

Please check the update New items and pets before update come out also check fatalitys we need everything fixed before update.

Can Someone check If the New Big Bear pet still WITH bugged status like 0 in everything , please check too the New armor and the New claws status too

If funcom has given a release date it will come out then hell or high water. You want to know what is going live, just read this thread.

What’s real fun is they may have fixes for some of these issues but testlive wont see them.

I know it’s how they operate, but it’s totally bananas to me to run a testlive environment in a vacuum. :man_facepalming:

Now that is just sloppy.

Imgur

1 Like

Umm

Looking at the code we have in the devkit

NPCs killed with Fatalities do not grant any XP

I’m not sure it’s the same in the public beta release
 maybe someone is willing to test :slight_smile:

But I hope it’s not like that in the final code being prepared for the update, cuz I’m pretty sure not getting XP for ~40% of humanoid enemies might upset some people :joy:

8 Likes

:astonished:

Might? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

I can see the issues going live. This chapter will be an example of the issues with every other, for every “woot” there is a “wait”. For every “cool” there is a “crap”. For every “alright” there is an “aww fu”. In the end you get an eh update.

I Hope They rework exp in humans NPCs to make worth fatalitys and fights against they , right now they are the hard enemys in the game Because the high damage from weapons like obsidian/star metal and the infinity stunlock

If they dont do It fatalitys Will be useless since the best legendary weapons and keys you get from creatures and the best exp now you get from skeletons , Frost Giants and others not human creatures.

Lol. Whoops. I don’t think I would notice since humans give so little xp in comparison to other things

3 Likes