Age of War Chapter 4 Public Beta Discussion Megathread

OMFG :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Logged in burred in a foundation stone again. :fire_engine: done.

They updated it yesterday.

Any chance they added that Giant Snake as a purge wave?

Remember the snake during the initial AoW showcase that was shown attacking our bases?

Wouldn’t shock me if they added and or made changes without telling anyone.

Yeah. When lvling thralls on IoS I stick to the dead and vaults personally.

I can see it impacting new players more.

Still 0 for all stats

I would add:

#1 Event bosses have to much HP, how do we kill them?

Going to be a lot of disappointed PvE players when they realize that they can’t wear armor to kill the bosses. I have to fight these things naked? Are you kidding me? Lol

Here’s a tip :wink:

Use a diseased weapon and hit them once every 10 seconds :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Do DoTs still fully apply on them then?

No idea, I didn’t fight them yet :slight_smile: I’ve just been told they have a ton of HP and the reason they’re otherwise difficult is that.
Well
 diseased weapons deal percentage damage and they can even kill the dragon in Kurak’s lair :man_shrugging: so it’s probably worth a try just for the fun of it

2 Likes

I was going to use is it the ax of the lion? The predatory one so I didn’t wear my self out with heavy attacks. Lights and dodge. But done with testlive till it gets an update, or goes live as is, and I can live in fear of logging in embedded in my floor.

:brazil: feedback Conan Exiles

Gostaria de ver skin em nosso morcego voador :stuck_out_tongue:

The devil is in the details, Funcom. :disappointed:

I pray to the mod authors that there will be a mod that reverts the UI back to the previous version.

Managed to climb out of that foundation this AM.
I don’t have thralls, I have helmets on the floor :unamused:

Didn’t have this issue till that last update to testlive. And this gets real in a week :roll_eyes:
Leave render range, come back, fine. So legacy bug in the making?

Hahahaha :slight_smile:

I was wondering if anybody would notice that. Funny thing, if you go on the live version you’ll see the old one wasn’t much prettier either
 that arrow is funny.

The reason I noticed was because a while back I made a little illusion system just for my own server for saddles, cuz I really dislike how all the new saddles are all war saddles :man_shrugging: Anyway, I was updating the UI so it doesn’t look like the old one and I kept thinking that I accidentally broke the layout, then I saw it’s the same on the public beta and in the regular sorcery bench :stuck_out_tongue:

I cleaned up mine thou, got rid of that arrow too as it really doesn’t fit with that giant square button

I’ve thought about doing some suggestion mock ups for the menus/UI. But not sure it’s worth the effort.

I’ve actually worked with older UIs and menus; HTML. I actually got started online gaming with moding a game :grin: GP500. :older_man: So I see stuff like that and think that is just some one lacking in motivation.

1 Like

I played a purge after the update, didint noticed anything new, may they nerfed the explosive golems this time they not destroyed hal of the base after exploding

The split stack thing is actually going to be my biggest gripe. Most stupid idea trying to be sold as QoL

3 Likes

Well I tried the new event :unamused:
Went through the steps, got the mammoth, fought it for half an hour I died it still had full HP because it just kept healing to full every time I stopped attacking. FTS!

But hey I can still toss claws at useless baubles, a couple dozen more ornaments to display in mass.
You really think it will be just one tiny glowing mushroom? No it will be fields.

You need to fight it nude while wearing a specific warpaint from the vendor to get event specific damage boost against event bosses.
It’s a variation of star metal vs Golems mechanic.

You need to apply new warpaint if you died.
I did test the event and it doesn’t take half a hour to beat any of the event bosses.