AI worse on thralls?

just a hypothesis, but what if they are trying to implement thrall stamina and it is actually in effect but the display bar is not indicating this.

Then SoC would be acting as intended instead of exploited via infinite stamina thralls
ADDED: more supporting evidence:

as if it ran out of stamina?

I don’t disagree with this hypothesis, however it was not outlined in the patch notes. Which leaves it to us to test. Which admittedly is fun to do sometimes.

ADDING MORE EVIDENCE:

new user, little info:
T4 Bearer Eina the Light doesn’t even try to fight.
Sword of Crom may stop other fighter thralls from fighting after a while.

1 Like

I can buy into the thrall stamina thing with the sword of Crom
maybe. both of my Captains have bugged out, one has an old style Crom and the other has the new nerfed one. Neither will fight at all anymore. Today I ran tests with a named archer carrying the sword of the adventurer. She eventually bugged out after a few fights and refused to fight. She was awesome at running up and making threatening moves, but wouldnt’ swing that sword. I then ran a Snowhunter and she did the same thing. Fought valiantly for a few fights then stopped for a federally mandated lunchbreak and watched me fight. Tried the archer again with the whirlwind blades and she danced, backflipped and did her best but the DPS was terrible and it took so long to kill the miniboss I just jumped in and killed it. She never glitched though with the whirlwind blades at all. Another interesting thing I noticed, I gave a sword and shield to a berzerker and we went after the skeleton mini dragon thing. She was doing some wierd moves, she would hitch up her pants, move around in front of it, pause, then hit. The mob didn’t seem to mind that she took her time and seemed to wait on her. It was all too surreal. lol

I think sword of crom is causing pauses, but i think too many pauses will cause thrall ai to mess up and then it ends up with jus the thrall not doing anything i did a bit of testing and found this out. Other wepon seems alright but something indeed happen to sword of crom and thralls pausing in attacks

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.