Aim Sensitivity Resetting

Game mode: Online | Singleplayer
Problem: Bug
Region: US

The aim sensitivity keeps resetting to max everytime the game is booted. Switching severs without closing the app does not trigger the reset, it is only after closing and restarting the game that this happens. This is especially frustraiting since the the slider moves at about 0.01 unit per second and i have to do this everytime I play. I also noticed that the number displayed when it resets to max sensitivity is β€œ1.00”, while the right stick sensitivity that value appears closer to the left side of the bar, so I changed right stick sensitivity to 1.30 and rebooted the game, when i checked the settings aim hade defaulted to max again but the value was now β€œ1.30”. Hope this info helps, looking forward to being able to aim a bow properly without spending a minute and a half in the settings everytime.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:
1.boot up the game on PS4 and go to settings.
2.change aim sensitivity to any value othe than default.
3.close and reopen the app.
4.witness the minutes spent tweaking aim sensitivity go to waste.

1 Like

Hey @OmegaXVIII

Thanks for your feedback. We’re sending your report to our team and they’ll look into it.
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.