Aligning issue with the Argossean Rooftop Corner & Argossean Rooftop pieces

Game mode: Every gamemode that uses the Argossean DLC, it doesn’t matter
Type of issue: Structure Aligning issue - misc
Server type: Every gamemode that uses the Argossean DLC, it doesn’t matter
Region: North America, but it doesn’t matter

So it’s really simple. Take the Argossean Rooftop Corner, and try to make a square out of it, none of them align. Take the Argossean Rooftop Corner, and try adding the Argossean Rooftop pieces to it, one direction will align, the other will not. There is no other way to explain it.

Step by step instructions on how to reproduce this bug.

1. Acquire Argossean Rooftop Corner & Argossean Rooftop building pieces, try to build anything or:
  2. Build a basic house (eg 3x3x3). Place walls. Place four corner pieces, four rooftop pieces. They do not align.
  3. Alternatively, build a 2x2x2. Place walls. Place four corner pieces to create a square, they do not align.
  4. Lastly, rooftop will align with a rooftop corner if it goes into the other direction, ruining the point in a standard roof design.

Screenshots:

Hey @Maelstrom88

Thanks for the heads-up, we’ve sent this information to our team so they can look into it.

1 Like

Can confirm having this issue at my argos roof to. Not a big deal for me, cant see it from the inside. Also, i love the roof on this dlc.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.