Argos Dlc and symmetry

Compared to the numerous, Thrall killing bugs introduced with the new patch, this is a small thing but it really bugs me. Having bought the new dlc and rebuild one of my bases on official pve-c 1036, i noticed that the roof corners do not align. One side is simply a tick shorter than the other, which makes it look awful.
You would expect in a paid dlc, which is purely cosmetic, that that aspect would be given some care.
Roof Corner

5 Likes

The Argossean Rooftop Corner has an incorrect pivot point. Here’s the fix:
Imgur
From this image, it can be seen that the corner piece is a little to the left, overlapping with the left roof by ~1 cm.

Also when you demolish these pieces, they sound like wood. Should sound like stone when you demolish them because they are made from marble/clay.

Edit: I agree that this should be fixed, since it’s payed content. (I bought the DLC too and got triggered)

3 Likes

No it’s not just the perspective, it’s on every corner consistently

1 Like

Well my friend as a genuine Greek i can assure you that this is not a bug is just how Greeks do their business :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. Every day i have to run like Forrest Gump to make sure that my builder’s won’t create this kind of things :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. To the game now, i didn’t notice something like that, are you playing on pc or ps4?

4 Likes

For the second time in a row, Funcom did a sloppy job making something I’m paying for. The stable pieces from the Riders of Hyboria had problems with texture seams and the weathervane can’t be placed on the roof without placing crates or tables underneath it.

When a free update comes out buggy, I might be unhappy about it, but I have to recognize it’s not something I paid for directly. But this? This is something I directly paid for and I’m very troubled by the decline in quality and the attitude that caused this decline.

I’m not sure I’ll be buying any more DLCs without seeing other people’s opinions first.

5 Likes

that’s awesome… :rofl:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.