Game mode: Online official
Type of issue: Bug
Server type: PvP
Region: [ EU ]
Mods?: [ No ]
Edition: [Steam |

Bug Description:

On 22.11.21 Suddenly all Buildings vanished with over 300 hr timer on em
Just the Vaults and the Thralls left uncovered on a PVP Server…
We are a old Clan and had about 50 000 Peaces legit to the Eula Set now there are 0 under Clan Tab.
If you cant fix that Problem me and other want a full Refund for my DLCs…i have ALL of them,
because you were unable to guarantee a “normal” play of your game.
It is senseless to rebuild that All with the knowing it can just vanish again anytime.

Steps to Reproduce:

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. Please be as detailed as possible; the more details, the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

1. Step 1 We dont know how to reproduce we want our Work back what we farmed hard for …
  2. Step 2
  3. Step 3
  4. Etc.

Same happened to me on Xbox. This happened on official and to someone on a private server. I want all my stuff back or a full refund as well.

I am wondering if the decay setting somehow bugged out and it was reset with the restart back to 1 week or some other value. I would suggest sending a ticket to ZenDesk because they are the ones dealing with issues on official servers. They can check and see if it is a bug, server misconfiguration or an action taken against your clan.

https://forums.funcom.com/t/update-to-the-official-servers-terms-of-conduct/178424