All EU servers are gone from the list

So do any one have the same problem as i have?

I was playing normally till the servers reset time…and its 2h over the reset and i still dont see ANY EU servers? Like literally none no matter if its pvp, pvc or pve…and yes only EU servers are gone…what the hell?

Welcome to the club. Except it’s not just EU servers. It’s oceanic as well.

I have a friend from the server I play on who said he tried to jump on 12 hours ago and the server was gone from the list.

No word from Funcom about it either. It’s actually becoming a joke now.

Yep just tried to logon and no EU servers. Have reported it on Zendesk.

At this rate I may end up renting my own server so I can at least have the option of backing things up. Over 100 servers have been down across Xbox for over 12 hours and not one word from Funcom.

Problem is i found rented servers had a worse connection and general performance than official ones which is why i switched.

They’re all hosted by gportal and I’ve experienced the opposite. The private server I was playing on had better performance than the official I play on. Could just be routing that makes the difference.

I’d just play single player (far better experience with mobs/npcs) but I enjoy seeing player made buildings and such in the world; makes it feel more alive and less lonely.

1 Like

Hi,

Welcome to the forum!

You need to report server issues through zendesk.

Good Luck!

1 Like

Yep have done :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@RevenantIre I agree completely! Which is also why I could never do unofficial or private. Because from experience the most populated servers are all the official ones.

At this point I’m pretty close to uninstalling on xbox and just moving over to PC to play there with Age of Calametus mod. At least modded servers have a discord where the admins post about down time etc…

Ridiculous that an unofficially supported gaming community has more transparent communcation to the status of the game to it’s players than the actual game company itself!!

2 Likes

Feel free to throw the entire admin team under the bus for that. @Tamtor @Tascha Y’all seeing this?