All server 0/xx players and 9999 ping, yet can accept invites from friends

Game mode: Any online play
Type of issue: Connection to servers
Server type: Any type
Region: Any

I can not join any online server. all servers listed both official and private are (persumably) as there is a large list. However, all servers are 0/XX players, ??? Age, 9999 ping, and no levels.

Interestingly, if my friends are online, they can send me an invite, and I can join the online game without issue – I have a lvl 30 something and have been having a blast.

I *believe I have opened up firewall ports that I saw on these forums, with no help. I have also seen people say they need to “refresh” the list a couple times for the 9999 ping to go away. I have only seen the “refresh” button appear a couple times – when I click on online play and walk away for 30 minutes. I have tried to refresh the list, and same thing happens. I have tried to narrow down the servers of interest to a small list, or used favorites… always the same thing. 0/xx, ??? age, and 9999 ping for every server.

Any thoughts/help would be greatly appreciated.

PC specs:
AMD ryzen 7 3700
ASUS AM4 TUF Gaming x570-Plus
Sapphire Pulse Radeon RX 5600XT
G.Skill Trident Z Neo
Win10 Home

Modem/router = Motorola MG7550

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

Hey @Primeau

Welcome to our community and apologies for the frustration.
We’re aware of some issues with the server browser and it’s pinging functionality. We’re working on some optimizations to prevent this issue from happening in the future.
Thanks for the feedback.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.