An update on the next console patch:

Funcom is essentially stealing a presidential election, must be democrats :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Lol that might explain quite a bit

2 Likes

Well it is Norway isn’t that where Greta Thernberg comes from?

1 Like

Lol, maybe they are hard at work on a climate change expansion.

1 Like

I borrowed a word. It fits. I said nothing political.

1 Like

I hear you. The word means a bunch of things like scorned or disaffected, kicked out, left out, pushed out… Etc…websters seems pretty limited to how its used in real life. I digress.

1 Like

Lol same song and dance

2 Likes

The definition of insanity is three thousand three hundred and forty four minutes playing this game and coming back for more. I wish i could quit you…:ram::sunglasses::peace_symbol:

I know, right. Seems like only yesterday, remember how small the map was?

Seems like only yesterday, see how small the map still is?

Not as small as then. Lol.

1 Like

May be not, but it does feel so tight and unbecoming as of late. Even if PC players have " bugs" to work out, at least they were let into the club…guess the doorman thought my credentials weren’t good enough…pout

3 Likes

Lol. Maybe someday you’ll make it in, keep up hope. I went to another club. Lol. Wont be back.

1 Like

Yeah I gave you my number to my club we sure will have fun :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

When you can’t leave newb river without crashing the map may as well be smaller than 4 yrs ago, lol.

2 Likes

Any news on the update hello anyone hello guess not

1 Like

2.4 is on testlive which means it will hit live servers in roughly a month? With that being said it won’t be long before we can enjoy the launch of Siptah together on all platforms…

…except consoles. =))

I was joking. I have no idea.

3 Likes

I think this is terrible for the community. In some ways, FC has created animosity with PC players. EA on Siptah last year was one thing, might have been a gut punch, would have been no big deal if they patched during November or so, but this last console patch cancellation was a kick while down…now news they are doing 2.4 and tweaking aesthetics before patching consoles?

3 Likes

That’s all they have been working on since it dropped for pc and broke xbox. And I dont blame pc I blame Funcom for lies to community and NO action on their part to make it right. I put the blame where it goes, not pc, they get mentioned alot cause they are the ones getting ALL the updates. And updates are what we are talking about. Main target is Funcom, and their failure to respond, on all levels.

5 Likes

Here’s an update for console. 2.4 in testlive, 3 new land masses and a new religion. Wow, bet that took a lot of resources. Wonder how much of that would have been better used fixing the game? Have to push isle for release. Question, who will be left in another 3 or so month when you are ready to release the bug infested wreck? I won’t be buying. Just gonna be a broken mess, that they will be working on fixing, probably with more dlc’s and adding more to break it more. We need a working game, not new map or dlc, a real fix. To bad Funcom wont listen. Smh. Horrible customer relations.

2 Likes