An update on the next console patch:

Yeah but they did say end of this month on the live stream and said they would keep in contact with us they haven’t said anything on this forum since they put this post up surprise i already said it once we may not get the update this month and seeing how funcom is not saying anything now makes me believe they ran into some trouble with the update

1 Like

You can joke the thing is knowing when. When it’s a serious topic like dashboarding and stability common sense says don’t do it.

1 Like

I’m not big mad, big disappointed. Lol

Sorry I was speaking in general not funcom as he said if he owned a business. I should have been more clear on that :hugs:

1 Like

Once again you were right about one thing, someone needs to think before speaking! Brilliant idea to spend $100 on a broken game then just don’t complain and stop playing, that will teach them. Maybe we should thank them as well for essentially stealing our money, lol. I personally uninstalled the game 4 months ago doesn’t mean I am not going to do my best to hold Funcom accountable or that I won’t ever play it again if (not when) they ever fix it.

Once again you haven’t played on xbox for the last 8 months so you have no cards in the game which at this point just makes you a troll, a bad troll but a troll none the less. So seeing as I don’t respond to trolls carry on being the biggest whiner here while whining about the whiners and have a great rest of your life. :peace_symbol:

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

O boy what happened did someone get called out man i missed it lmao people people come on o ready can’t we all just get along :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

On PC the game costs half as much and twice as many updates. I wanted to go to p. To go, but then they promised updates and where are they?

Loving the game!

Just really needs this update to seal me in the game for awhile, doesn’t look like we’re getting this update soon due to the recent hotifixes for it on PC I’ve seen, hopefully, they meet the aforementioned date to release, however , game development is full of twists and turns, I’d much rather get the update when FUNCOM is ready.

Yeah there’s going to be kids that wanna off themself over an unfinished game, won’t hurry the development process at all.

FUNCOM can definitely improve on transparency though, it’s pretty discouraging that they say they’ll be transparent on console ports but then leave once “good news” comes around for us, subsequently, posting on Twitter about nonsense knowing two large fractions of the community are howling for a sliver of hope on their end and butting heads on the FUNCOM forum itself…

Wildcard used to follow this format, leaving fans in the dark with a sliver of hope to cling on to for fixes and new content, consequently, they lost thousands of players because of it, hundreds of servers ripped down or repurposed. This is the path conan has been on for a long time at least on console… Game pass on Xbox revived Ark in many ways. If FUNCOM were to release this update and push Conan on to Game Pass we’d see an uptick in players and DLC purchases , leaving the team with a little more dough to support this game at least that’s my opinion.

Reality is… The only thing we can do is get more unique players to comment on this post, only FUNCOM has the power here and it looks like Conan on console may fade into obscurity unless something is done soon. Servers looking a little unpopulated lately ;^/

2 Likes

Yes communication with the community has been disgraceful on FC’s part. Saying nothing does more damage then anything.

4 Likes

I still feel it was a bad idea, combining stability and parity updates. If stability was released alone, there would have been less chance of delay. Adding 2.3 has obviously caused some issue, that has not been communicated to the consumers that are still waiting for stability.

Took seven months to write a patch. Been almost a month since we were teased with this patch.

My point is, it was foolish to not release stability patch upon completion. Forum has been boiling for months, and FC decides to not release the most requested update ever…GG…

And that’s the sound of silence good job funcom best diligences on communicating with us :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

The closest thing we got to communication is PC Update 2.3 (16.03.2021) - Isle of Siptah revamp, Offline mode, sprint attacks and more! - #167 by Ignasis

1 Like

OK,but we are not PC Player.

I give a f… what they do on PC

Conan on Xbox is dead,funcom give a f… of the Community.

Update 2.3 where is it :rofl::rofl::joy::rofl::rofl::rofl: funcom

3 Likes

Let’s not disturb, they are busy bringing version 2.3.3 to PC.

3 Likes

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:
this is fc company policy

2 Likes

Read the post he said the patch in the certification phase in other words being passed by Sony & Microsoft. It would have been ready but FC shafts us by focusing on PC.

2 Likes

They also said the patch was in certification almost a month ago during the developers live stream, It takes a few days at most to pass certification. So either it has failed certification or someone isn’t being honest here which wouldn’t be the first time they’ve been caught telling fibs. Either option isn’t looking good for us.

Cdproject red has come out with 2 major patches with over 1000 bug fixes and optimization’s in a tiny fraction of the time funcom has supposedly been working on a fix for xbox.

3 Likes

Yeah and Call of Duty receives constant patches. Funcom employees are just lazy.

4 Likes