Animal Pen - Pet Stops Crafting when Timer is Up

Game mode: [Offline | Singleplayer]
Problem: [ Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [USA]

I had an animal pen, the basic version. I stuck in two Hyena and a Croc.

When I loaded the game up this afternoon, and made it back to the base with the pen, the white crafting bar under each was fully, (or nearly full I believed).

I needed to speed up the timing to test something. It was then I discovered they seemed to be hung up and locked from continuing to their finished state.

I had to remove the babies from the pen and re-add them to restart their timers. Using the 0.0001 (lowest) multiplier server setting, I stuck them back into the animal pen with the food.

The first I stuck in, a Hyena, hung up when the timer ran out. Nothing happened.
The second Hyena, Croc, and Shaleback all resolved as they were supposed to.

I had to remove the remaining Hyena baby and then put him back to restart his timer a second time. This time he resolved as he was supposed to.

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. Build an Animal Pen
  2. Stick several babies in
  3. Wait (or else turn the multiplier down to it’s lowest setting)

This happened again. Stuck 3 shalebacks and 1 hyena in and they are all stalled at the end of the crafting. They will not finish.

Hello @Crysis, thank you for the report!

Could you please clarify if in your second test the multiplier was also at its lowest setting?

Does it happen consistently even after restarting the game?

It first happened with the multiplier set at 0.500, which I believe is supposed to be half the normal time.

I can’t remember now if the second post I made had the multiplier at 0.5 or 0.1. I think it was 0.5 because I stuck them in the pen and left them there while I went back across the map to another base.

So far it has happened in two different play sessions. I would have to get in later and test at the 0.1 and multiple pets whether they hang up like that or not.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.