Pets won't tame ps4

Game mode: [Online | multiplayer]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Region: [Europe]

[Free text]

The new pet system was working fine for me and my clan mates but now none of us can make new pets they just won’t craft they sit in the pen with the food and die.
Anyone any ideas why

Steps on how to reproduce issue
1.make a pen within your clan have more then one pen
2.craft pets till it stops working all Together

Is it happening after today’s hotfix? If not, they have fix some bugs related to pets.

That’s unfortunate :frowning: Could it be the same bug they’re describing in this thread?

Please also make sure you’re updated to the latest patch. You should be, but I just wanted to double check anyway. :slight_smile:

1 Like

My clan is having the same issue. We play on official and play the updated version. We simply cannot tame anything. It worked for the first couple of days but suddenly stopped working.

You have to demolish the pen and remake it, as annoying as that sounds it works.

It happened to me. I think it happens when you remove the food the animal started to eat after it started taming and it bugged out. I’m not for sure what the cause is, but just remake it :slight_smile:

Edit: just realized the thread says that lol.

I’ll let you know when I get a chance to. Get online sadly work cuts into conan time lol

Yes always updated but yes sounds very similar

That’s a pain but I’ll try that thank you

Thanks for all the replys some super helpful advice

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.