Let’s share the bugs and glitches we’ve found out after the patch under this topic so the devs can track them easily and fix them as soon as possible.
Bugs I’ve encountered so far;
- Dead NPC’s (almost all of them) got their nameplates changed to German.
- Dead NPC bodies glitch under the mesh and sometimes go completely invisible (but still lootable if you know where it dropped)
- Climbing got VERY glitchy. I have a pillar base and before the update I knew where the “glitch spots” were and avoided climbing through those spots. But now the glitches are everywhere and it got a lot harder for me to reach my own base.
- Midnight Grove bosses got a corpse copy of them beneath their original spot. This is not a huge bug but it gives you x2 loot after you defeat a boss. Also, if you die at a boss fight, the boss dies with you.
- The falling area at the end of the new dungeon needs some love, it is VERY time consuming if you’re dead at the final fight and run naked with passive vitality health regen only to wait minutes to recover some health to survive the fall and get your equipment back.
Hope this list helps. Let’s expand on it.
Cheers and happy birthday to my favorite game of all times!