Another foundation snapping problem

I had a small little starter base in the same spot before I was sure I wanted to build a home. Deleted the starter base, built over it. There is just five spots where I cannot get the foundation to snap to the newer build, it only snaps to where the previous build was weeks ago. I’ve looked with a repair hammer to see if anything was left behind and can’t find anything. Ceiling pieces will snap, but not foundations. It’s on the outside of my current build and will make the entire structure look funny if I build with walls and not foundations. This is driving me crazy. As I said, the old build has been gone for weeks. Any ideas?

Sounds like old foundation. I have one near my build i cannot reach, so dismantling cant be done. My only option is build elsewhere and let decay rid me off it or simply live with it.

1 Like

It’s so close to what I currently have, I doubt decay would get it. So I literally have invisible bugged foundation that is ruining what I currently have? That’s great! I assumed it would go away eventually and built around it. Now I’m left with being annoyed or moving and starting someplace new.

I FOUND IT! I JUST GOT SO SARCASTICALLY ANGRY I WAS CROUCHING VERY SLOWLY WITH MY REPAIR HAMMER AND SOMEHOW AN INVISIBLE PIECE POPPED UP (as if I hadn’t already walked this spot a thousand times looking for it) AND I WAS ABLE TO DISMANTLE IT! BELIEVE IN THE DREAM, YOU CAN DO IT TOOO I HAVE FAITH

7 Likes

Nice. I might have to give my nemesis foundation another go then.

I mean, as dumb as it sounds, did you try angry squat searching like I did? I know I had been over it with a fine-tooth comb but I think that was the first time I was crouched. I’m guessing that put me just close enough to see it in the ground. Thank you for your help though, I wouldn’t have been searching like that if you hadn’t replied.

1 Like

@Charmain @meatisadelicacy Good information to know and GLAD you found the Foundation. I had someone block a spawn on my server with foundations under water could not reach them. I ended up using admin and ghost mode took along time to reach them all.

^^^^that, if not that, then bombs.

I was wondering if bombs would work but I’m such a noob I wasn’t sure if that was possible. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.