Anyone else cant go inside the new dungeon

i wanted to try the new dungeon but there is nothing for me to press, to get in it i press e on the transportory stone place the blood crystals and there nothing in there ,nothing to craft
i cannot get in the new dungeon

1 Like

should be a craft option in the right crafting screen

like i said there nothing

weird, it’s showing on my screen. 1 button, cost 3 blood crystal, allows me to craft portal to dungeon.

well that is why im making a thread because mine does not work…

1 Like

you might want to move this over to the bug report section then with some additional info (i.e. screenshots, server type, modded or not, etc). someone might have a better answer for you.

Try unlocking the Teleporter knowledge in the Sorcery tree before trying to activate the Teleporter…

You are not the only one having this issue. I am also running into the same problem from what I can tell. I have the Transportory Stone knowledge stuff unlocked, so I don’t know if that effects it. No idea if it’s a bug or we are just missing something to unlock it.

Screenshot 1: No option to use the Transportory Stone.

Screenshot 2: Transportory Stone knowledge unlocked.

1 Like

I had this problem. But I waited till the sollareclip and I was able to craft and enter. Hope this helps

também tentei entrar e não consegui mas como eu estava dentro do modo SP não reportei por achar que seria algum erro. Vou testar em minha conta em servidor oficial se estiver com o mesmo problema vou gravar para mostrar aqui. :thinking:

Acabei de testar realmente DG nĂŁo funciona em single player @Funcom_Community

Espero que a FUNCOM resolva esse BUG em modo SP :sleepy:

Middle of eclipse.

1 Like

I have the same problem. Everything unlocked and learnt. Been playing for 4 years. Doesn’t work on the server I am in, and on single player. Today I decided to visit a new server and it works there. Leaves me very confused

The dungeon has a “one at a time” mechanic in place.
It will not allow a player to enter for 20 minutes after the last player entered so if you’re on a server with other players, then it’s highly likely someone is already in there.

However from what I’ve seen it’s supposed to just give you an error message saying that the portal is currently unstable or something and not hide the whole option, though there might be another mechanic implemented that hides the option on top of that as the “first line of defense”.
I didn’t look into that specifically whether it’s the case.

If this is the case then it’s most likely not the above mechanic in play as it should be available in single player :man_shrugging:

1 Like

This is no server, it’s single player.

I looked into it.
What you have on the screenshot seems very unlikely to happen unless you have some badly made mods running.

The recipe to ignite the portal is granted to all characters on spawn and it’s also double-granted when you approach the portal… and triple-granted when you open it to interact. (Also it doesn’t require any Sorcery being unlocked or anything, it’s available from level 1)
So if you still don’t have it by the time you open the portal, something must be messing with it.

Do you have any mods running?

2 Likes

This sounds like the most likely issue. Also the timer is 15 minutes cooldown on the dungeon, from my personal timing tests. Like you said, you get an error trying to “craft” it open again, but the recipe is always there, even when the timer hasn’t finished.

Kurak’s Follower Power Leveling Dungeon! lol. I bet PvP clans are trying to dominate it.

The code is set for 20 :stuck_out_tongue: Unless they changed that in the patch 3 days ago (we don’t get updates for minor changes)

If you mean for the Blood moon beast boss, then that’s probably 15 since it would be shorter than the dungeon lockout to give time for the player to die and whatnot :)))

1 Like

Oh I see. So it is timed based on entry, rather than exit of dungeon? Or maybe when the NPC inside starts the routine?

I cannot say for certain as the dungeon itself and the relevant actors are not included in the devkit.

But the event is called “Fight Started” so I would imagine that this gets called by the same collision overlap inside the dungeon that would initiate the fight itself (after the player drops into the arena).

At that point the portal is locked for 20 minutes for outsiders, like I said this is not the same timer that the blood moon beast uses imo as that would need to be shorter to give a bit of a buffer. The ritual completion indeed feels more like 15.

1 Like