Are servers crashing?

Hey all, just wondering if anyone else’s official servers are lagging out then crashing. And I am not talking about freezing or blue screened. Just down right crashing and then when I log out the server I was on or servers I have in my favourites are missing for about 5 - 10 mins.

It’s done this about 4 or 5 times today.

Thanks
Jelo

1 Like

Yeah, it’s been happening on 3584 a ton. It’s why I just came into forums for the first time in a while.

Its probably someone on your server and i think it also happens by accident.

I did raid the alpha on my server last week and the server crashed 5-6 times.

Last night, the server crashed again.
1 time alot of people did be online, but the 2nd time it was only my clan and 1 solo.
We messaged the solo and he said he thought it was us crashing the server.

Alot of people in discord groups complaining about server crashes atm.

1 Like

Hey @Jelostas

If you experience server stability issues in an official server, please let us know via our tool Zendesk at https://funcom.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Thanks in advance.

3 Likes

Heyo ignasis, thanks for the tip. You should tell gportal to get rid of the report official server Google forms link. It throws off a lot of people.

2 Likes

The last 2 days I play in a private server that’s constantly crushing and the admins cannot do anything about it . The server is French PvP private . It has to be a G portal issue .

Thanks I was not aware of. Is that good for Ps4 private server’s also? @Ignasi

Hey you changed up your avatar. Cool.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.