Armorers Bench Missing

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug]
Region: [America]

Woke up this morning to find that my normal armorers bench was missing. It was placed in between two other items, a master armorers bench and a cupboard and neither of those items is missing or damaged. There was no loot bag for the bench so all contents are missing as well as the thrall on the bench. I have no way to reproduce this bug other than to tell you that the bench has been there in that place for at least 3 consecutive days now. The only thing that has changed recently is that i upgraded the floors underneath and around the bench yesterday to the t2 wooden wedge foundations. I did this also however to everything that was around it too and the regular armorers bench is the only thing missing today. I did not use the bench yesterday, i used it the day prior to break down reptile hide as thats all i normally use it for anyways. I also logged out next to it last night, as i normally do because it is in the middle of my current base project.

Had it happen again, woke up after upgrading the underlying structures the day before to t2 wood from t1 to find i was missing a large cooking fire and 4 fluid presses that otherwise had been there for weeks. I remember this was an issue that had a patch in EA, that items were not lining up to the next tier when upgraded and were considered floating and thats why they disappeared. Not sure if this is whats happening now but it looks like this needs another fix.

Others on my servers are reporting similar happening however they have only had minor things disappear (decorative items) but the same issue, upgraded foundations and the items dissappeared completely.