Ate Flesh of Remembrance, NO Shadespice recipes

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Bug | Performance]
Region: [Mid Map by Den, Official PvE 3731]

Issue: I’ve gone through Midnight Grove twice, killing Werewolf & eating Flesh of Remembrance. Notice: “new recipes learned”.
I’ve built a Grove of Jhebbal Sag & installed a Jhebbal Sag High Priest, so I can make ritual knife, harvest Sacred Blood, etc BUT I cannot get Shadespice recipes to show in my advanced cauldron with an Alchemist 2 or 3.

Any advice?

P.S. I’ve logged off & on again; checked my feats page, I’ve learned Bower of JSag, etc, but NO Shadespice recipes anywhere.
Not sure if this was an issue with new update b/c I just finished Midnight Grove after.

[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

You unlock them(on the Firebowl) after you unlock the Animal pens.

I’m embarrassed to admit I’ve figured out my Shadespice recipe problem: I had forgotten that Shadespice is tied to feat achievement of learning the first animal pen. I had reset feats awhile back to max some needed armor & weapons but neglected animal pens.

@Catspaw Ahh dont worry yourself about it. It all worked out for you in the end. And I cant speak for the rest of the community, but I would much rather see a problem turn out to be a simple case of human error, as opposed to a new bug emerging.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.