Australian official PvP servers are being held hostage by chinese

Currently our most populated official server is 1960 and 80% of the population on it is chinese due to the reasons i’ll list below.

About a month ago a Chinese group joined the server and started to raid everyone but the bigger clans on the server joined together and defended each others bases and pushed them back. Unfortunately no one ever found their base only a few wheels. (Suspected skybase) One night while they were trying to raid a base they were being killed repeatedly and when they came back 2 of them started speed hacking and chopping everyone up with 2handed swords. Obviously clips were recorded and submitted via Zendesk as this isn’t unusual for Chinese to join our servers cheating.

2 Weeks later 6 clans had their bases deleted and said Chinese clan land claimed all 6 locations changing their clan name to “lmao”

As of right now there is currently 3 different speed hackers on the server all have had clips recorded of them and submitted via zendesk. That’s on 1960 alone.

These players have their own Asia region servers to play on. If they want to hack and cheat they shouldn’t be allowed onto other regions. It’s also incredibly weird that the hackers are still running around freely but bases of players were wiped pretty quickly by funcom.

This is what I believe most people wanted when they asked for stricter rule enforcement. Unfortunately, they seem to be completely ignoring this sort of thing and are spending all their energies on making sure we aren’t getting away with having 8 lights in our front yards.

Go figure.

Please let us know if you see any actions being taken but my prediction is that there won’t be.

Hi @Katniss

You can report clans that you suspect are breaking our official server rules by reaching out to our team over on Zendesk.
You can read more about how to submit a report here: Official Servers - Terms of conduct, guidelines and procedures