Bad_module_info have stooped working

did anyone actually test the hotfix or they just pushed it out? it stopped working immediately after the update for all of us.

for me yeah, it was a good twenty minutes after installing the update, then it started crashing on startup.

be proactive guys, heā€™s trying to help us, itā€™s obviously not affecting the entire world.

2 Likes

Happening to my wife and I as well. Same error. Didnā€™t happen about an hour ago.

I got the update earlier today and played for an hour or so without a problem but now when I tried again it crashes.

Investigating, give me a few mins.

4 Likes

Hadnā€™t played this in nearly a year - started new single player game last night to check it out and everything was working great. Iā€™d updated my computer hugely in the last year so I was able to max everything out.

Todayā€™s hot fix was apparently a hot mess. I crash to desktop every single time shortly after the character loads into the world.

Same here WHY WHY WHY BAD module info

Tried to reinstall the game, didā€™t help.

having the same issue, played fine until update

Can someone who is crashing try to run the game without BattlEye and see if that helps?

@scooper tryin now

No error message when I ran it without battle eye

same, only able tā€™try on singleplayer but no message

I get the bad module error on my comp with NVidia drivers GTX 980x2 SLI, WIN 10, but donā€™t get the error on my older comp with WIN 10, HD 7900 (Radeon) series video card (not yet anyway).

I just reinstalled my Nvidia drivers and it fixed it, with battle eye running.

Updated my Nvidia Driver and bad_module_info problem with battle eye, and no problem on a new game without battle eye.

@scooper so this time just a fatal error message with a funcome report, thats running without Battleye

Did you type in your email like I suggested?

yessir sure did