Bag of loot underwater

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)]
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc]
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region]

[Describe the bug here]

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:
1.Loot chests on bucaneer bay
2.Press space-bar for take all
3.Lose item located in your inventory in loot bag
4.cant loot this single item, unless you drop enough amount of different types of item for loot bag to become hig enough
5. Damn Crom for such shenanigans

1 Like

Sorry for the issue, but it has been present for quite a while. The real indicator, and I look at it every time I loot, is the button in the lower right.

Two states: normal is:
If [Space Bar] is missing, the function is not available (bug) and your first inventory item will be dropped.
If present all goes well.

When [Space Bar] is missing, click the button instead of trying the space bar and all will appear in your inventory, emptying the loot box.

I also blame Crom :fire:

Regards

jim

3 Likes

Yeah, that is what i do. But main issue you can’t loot specifically. 1 item underwater. Same issue when thrall body drops underwater. Only solution so far is to move your chamera just under your feet to loot container.

Recovering loot from a body in water is easy.
Just swim out and come back to it under water.

I’m just going to leave this here for shallow water looting.

4 Likes

Yeah i saw this video, i only wanted to attract attention on that small issue. So it can be fixed in the future, since current solution is to either prevent it from happening or use roundabout ways like in the video.

1 Like

Totally fair and I hope it grabs some attention and gets fixed this time. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.