Ban Appeal on server #2509

Game mode: [Online]
Problem: [Crash | Bug | Performance | Harrassment| Unjust ban]
Region: USA
I have screenshots of evidence of being harrassed by other clans…My clan mates got walled up and retaliated by walling up that person back and from there Chaos happened. I did nothing wrong and the imposing clan started all kinds of harrassment by screenshotting thralls with foul name calling, bullying, but yet for some reason how are they not banned? Yes i read the updated rules and guidelines. I need this issue resolved. Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Spamming the same thing over and over again in all forum sections won’t help your case. You may end up being banned from the forums as well. There is a procedure how to appeal a ban, please stick to it:

How to contact us

If you want to report an infraction in any of our official servers, please contact us via Direct Message in our forums. You can do so by going to your profile, selecting Message, and in the recipient field either type in @Community , @Ignasi or @Hugo . Do not tag any other players or members of our community in your reports.

If you want to appeal a ban , you will first have to have read these rules and make yourself aware of them. Once you have done that, get in touch with us in the way described above and provide the following details:

• Platform
  • Name of the Server
  • If on PC, a link to your Steam profile.
  • Clan or clan names you used to play in.

Once provided those details please wait until we get back to you. When appealing a ban, you might be required to provide any explanations or information we might deem necessary in order to consider the appeal of the ban.

2 Likes