Banners all blurry after buying 2 DLC's

Game mode: [Enter game mode here: (Online official | Online private | Single-player)] Single-player
Type of issue: [Enter one of the following: Crash | Bug | Performance | Misc] Bug
Server type: [Enter one of the following: PvP | PvE-Conflict | PvE]
Region: [Please enter your server region]

[Describe the bug here] Yesterday when I placed banners on the wall the banners ‘looked’ as they should. I left the game for a few hours, came back bought the last two DLC’s I lacked while the sale was still going on, logged into the game and the banners now are all blurry. Only the banners, nothing else is affected. The last two DLC’s were, The Riddle of Steel & Treasures of Turan Pack. I added no additional mods, only the two DLC’s. Go into the game, my banners are all blurry. If I place a new one in it’s place, the new one will be fine for a few minutes and bam, back to blurry. Nothing else on my server changed. No new settings.

I am a new user, so I can not upload images. The ‘blurred’ banner, is just that, a blurry blob. Instead of a crisp banner you can see the decorations on. I have verified my files, all are fine.

Please provide a step-by-step process of how the bug can be reproduced. The more details you provide us with the easier it will be for us to find and fix the bug:

As long as I replace one banner in each building, the rest will now show up fine, so far for 15 minutes. If I log out & log back in, I am back to blurry banners & have to replace them once again. This will get old since I am trying to build a small town & have to replace them in every building.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.