Game mode: [Online | Singleplayer]
Problem: [ Bug ]
Region: [USA]

[Free text]

Steps on how to reproduce issue:

1. create a banner
  2. attempt to attach to a sandstone pillar, ground, or stonebrick foundation
  3. obtain error messages, see attached.

after some experimentation, I found I can use DARFARI banners on the ground. The STYGIAN banner will NOT work.

I needed to make some way stations for someone visual impaired and the banners during the day are fine.

2 Likes

We need more players like you in game. :smile:

1 Like

TYVM Cattiebrie! Drizzt would think so as well. . . . sunlight and drow doncha know! ‘Rangers lead the way!’

UPDATE! The Stygian FLAG is not working, the Darfari BANNERS are!

FLAGS bad!
BANNERS good!

2 Likes

Noted and forwarded to the devs! Thank you! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I did find a way to get a Protected Torch to sit on a pillar with a Darfari Banner. You put a sandstone ceiling tile down on the pillar. Then put the Darfari Banner down in one corner of the pillar. Put the Protected Torch down diagonally across from the Banner. Blow up the Ceiling Tile. Both should still stay, though it may take some practice. Here is a pic of a double stack pillar, by Serenity Falls. I tried the Stygian Flag and it returned the same error messages as noted above.

Btw, I tried Tapestries and Large, Mediu, and Small Wall Banners on a single wall segment and got the error, not enough wall.

Thanks for reading this thread!

2 Likes

Oh wow haha Well I super appreciate you taking the time to explain what you did and for the screenshots. It helps a lot :smiley:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.