Barkeeper In Memoriam 🥺

I thought I’d create a little thread to say farewell to all the barkeepers we lost in the Great Disappearance of October 17, 2024

Here’s my little plucky barkeep. I happened to grab a screenshot of all my workbench thralls before the update. I thought I’d grab one of her. She’s been with me since when of my first new purges. She was a hard worker. Never complained. I could always chat with her and share my troubles over a drink or two. I’ll miss her.

I’m just glad I have this image of her before she was cruelly kidnapped by funcom. :sob:

Any other loved barkeep memories to share exiles?

I will have to go through screen shots :weary:. Good idea for a thread @Cannipals .

Thanks @sestus2009
Hopefully we can get some love here for the missing barkeeps

Rip Nymessa. :joy:

Got a crappy replacement but my girl was leveled.

Salute to the barkeeps! Wish I’d taken more pics of them, this was around New Years. I haven’t looked yet at the current state of things…

Wow @Pashmina that’s an amazing looking tavern!

Thom Evenpour, and Magdalena. Sadly, I do not believe that I have screenshots of them to share. Because I wasn’t aware that they were going to be ruthlessly murdered as a part of the Age of Heros patch. :rage:

Yeah, the same - i don’t have any screenshot of my three beautiful tavern ladies from purges whose i lost after patch (Siptah included). :frowning: Yesterday i found only one barkeeper form cage and it was half-bald man who looks suspicious - I wouldn’t entrust him money…

Goodbye Bruce. Goodbye Sheila. Goodbye other Bruce. I never learned your real names because you weren’t important enough for me. You were not the irreplaceable friends you could’ve become, had you had the opportunity.

I can get new staff to work at my bars any day. You will not be missed, so good riddance, wherever you decided to go.

This is not a tavern, this is an upscale restaurant. :+1:

Indeed :star_struck:. Congratulations @Pashmina and thanks a million for sharing this photo, amazing work!!!

Ohh, that’s really sad m8!

I’ll drink to this then and try to share as many as previous bars i had before the update only! It will be a bit digging so give me some time!
Above all, this was not an option i had in mind and although i didn’t give a dime for loosing barkeepers, i know understand how this can create sad feelings! Thanks for the insight @Cannipals and forgive my ruthless barbaric character in this game!

Yes now ive got to find 4 female bartenders with long hair to replace mine but the worst part is using the new dye bench for the outfits!Now i have to go murder 25 followers to get my priests and crafters back,i really hate this update!

Thanks! Alot of fun to make! I’m scared to look now.

Here was one of three Barkeeps that I lost, along with the spoils of war from purges.

Anyone who still has them will be pleasantly surprised: they have again acquired the ability to periodically wipe the table and beer mugs. :slightly_smiling_face:

Don’t be! If you play on PlayStation i can jump on your server and help you gain as much as you wish!

Those who have lost tavernkeepers - please have a look at @learuis 's post here. If you are on a private server - it may be possible to revive your lost tavernkeepers:

Thanks for the offer of help! I’m playing on official 6111 (Siptah) though, and you’re welcome to come hang!
I did check things out yesterday, sadly both my barkeeps are gone and I’ll have to hunt / purge for new ones. I’ll imagine that they plotted their escape for months, biding their time to flee for an exciting island vacation together. :grin:

The disappearance of the Barkeepers reminded me of a joke.


Jesus and Satan entered in a context under the tribunal of God to decide who was the smarter.

They were tasked with a simple goal: To write the most extensive list of reasons as to why they were smarter in 5 hours.

Jesus started and in 1 hour wrote 10 pages, Satan 12.
After 2 hours, Jesus 20 pages, Satan 26.
After 3 hours, Jesus 30 pages, Satan 50.
At the 4th hour, there was a solar event, everything was down.
After 5 hours, Jesus had 40 pages, Satan 15.

Jesus won because Jesus saves.


Filling up my taverns with barkeeps- level 1 purge which anyone should be able to solo - and steady supply of barkeeps.